Here is a nice bike that needs a good home. 57CM seat tube CTC Condor in great shape. Condor is a well established British company that was started in 1948 Condor history that built and still does build great bikes. Tom Simpson rode for them and W.B. (Bill) Hurlow headed up their shop for a while. W.B. Hurlow
This bike is from the early to mid 1980’s I believe. Nice lugged construction with long points on the lugs and almost fully wrapping seat stay caps. It also is built with Campagnolo vertical drop outs. I am not sure if it is a re-paint or not. Nice gloss black finish. The measurements are as follows:
- 57 CM CTC seat tube
- 57 CM CTC top tube.
- 33″ stand over height (with air in the tires.
- 700C clincher Mavic MA2 rims laced to Smimano Sealed Mech. low flange hubs.
- Panaracer Pasela tour guard tires 700 X 23 size (new)
- 6 speed drivetrain (freewheel)
- 130mm rear spacing
- Campagnolo SR rear derailleur Pat.81 with suntour sealed bearing pulleys
- Campagnolo SR crank set 1982 date code 170mm arms
- Campagnolo chain rings 50 / 42 combo
- Campagnolo NR front derailleur
- T.A. bottom bracket
- Campagnolo SR clamp on shifters.
- Campagnolo NR brake calipers and Weinmann aero brake levers.
- Campagnolo NR head set
- Cinelli 1R stem 120mm extension (missing front logo button)
- Cinelli Giro D’ Italia bars 42CM wide CTC
- SR Laprade 27.2 seat post and Specialized road saddle.
- Campagnolo top tube brake cable clamps
- No pedals.
- Black pleather padded bar tape
Bike is pretty much ready to ride. Although I would suggest getting it tuned up as it is sold AS IS.
No stuck parts. You will not be disappointed with this machine. it is also extremely light weight.
Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any and all questions.
Cost is $750.00 plus S/H