Here is another nicer road bike that we have for sale. It is a Motobecane Jubilee Sport model. The seat tube is 52CM CTC and the top tube is 52CM CTC. The stand over height is 31 1/2″. It is equipped as follows:
- Suntour ARX rear derailleur
- Shimano 600 front derailleur and shifters (friction type)
- SR crank set and road pedals with medium size steel toe clips and straps.
- Galli brakes and brake levers.
- Campagnolo Nuovo Record low flange road hubs laced to a Mavic MA40 dark anodized rear rim and a Matrix anodized front rim.
- Wheel size is 700C.
- Selle Italia suede road saddle
- Stronglight headset
- Cinelli 1R stem 100mm extension and Cinelli Giro D’ Italia bars which are 40 CM wide with newer logos.
- 6 speed freewheel.
- Vitus 888 Cro-Moly tubing.
The bike is light weight and solid. It could use a tune up and is not included in the price. I date the frame to about the mid 80’s by the decals. The paint is a nice metal flake gun metal grey and sparkles in the sun. One of the top tube brake housing guides is broken off (see photo). Frame and fork are in alignment. Very nice starer road bike that is capable of pretty much anything. It also has eyelets on the forged drop outs for fenders and a rack., making it very versatile for daily commuting use. Price is $400.00. Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Shipping and handling will have to be calculated depending on location.